Sunday, June 26, 2011

Allergy Eye


Last week, I woke up in the middle of the night with hives all over my body that itched like crazy along with my swollen eye (pictured above) that I so lovingly called my "eye sac". I know I don't look very happy but please remember it was at 4 in the morning and this was only after I had been up for several hours itching my hives.
Luckily the hives went away and my eye eventually went down with the help of Benadryl but only after a couple other outbreaks. Now I just have to figure out what caused it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you figure it out? I got it too

CA_Sunshine said...

That type of Hive is called angioedema causes swelling around the eyes but it's not the typical you know stuffed from getting tired that's caused by inflammation just wanted to email fluid retained in there so I know it's horrible because I have it this morning and then I've been getting it for a decade I would say that taking Claritin or Zyrtec everyday helps it also helps if you have asthma taking those medicines everyday

CA_Sunshine said...

That type of Hive is called angioedema causes swelling around the eyes but it's not the typical you know stuffed from getting tired that's caused by inflammation just wanted to email fluid retained in there so I know it's horrible because I have it this morning and then I've been getting it for a decade I would say that taking Claritin or Zyrtec everyday helps it also helps if you have asthma taking those medicines everyday