Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Fail" Bars

Last Thanksgiving I attempted to make some pumpkin bars for the Roos family who were coming to visit Charlie and I. Since I am not a very good baker, I messed up the recipe and ending up making "fail" bars. They still tasted good but looked really bad. It was actually quite funny.

The pictures below document my attempt at making them again this year. According to Charlie they are now "mediocre" bars even though he ate half the pan already. Next year I may just have "good" bars.

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!

Notice the sinking middle. I am blaming that on our oven. :)

Finished product

First Try


2 comments:

Kristin Christenson said...

Reminds of the time we tried to make spaghetti for the Roos clan at Bonnie's in Sioux Center...we boiled the noodles for like an hour! HA HA "FAIL"

Cora said...

That was too funny. Right after we did that we just took off. They all had to make PB and J sandwiches. Major fail.