Sunday, October 10, 2010

McCall's Haunted Barn

Last night Charlie and I went to McCall's Haunted Barn with our friends Hugo and Jessica. Since I haven't been to a haunted house/farm/forest/etc in a long time, I thought it would be fun to try it again and get a little scared.
We drove to Moriarty, which is about 40 minutes away, and started the night out with dinner at Buford's Steakhouse. Unfortunately, the food and service was really bad but we still had a good time anyway.
From dinner we went to the haunted barn and had to wait in line for about an hour before we finally got in. I have to say, I was not scared at all and actually laughed most of the time. I wouldn't go back but we all had some good laughs from our evening. The only bad thing was that I had a terrible headache from the strobe lights.

No comments: