Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NW Iowa

Jabrel

Tristan and Tyson

Movie night with the kids

Tristan and Tyson's school concert

For a little over 2 weeks, I was in NW Iowa spending time with family and friends.

We started the trip off with a visit to Randy and Karen to help them celebrate their birthdays. From there, I went to spend a week with Adam and Raegen because I was going to be watching the Blom kids that weekend. Charlie headed back to Cedar Rapids. I had a great time with the kids which included movie night, going to the park and watching The Lorax.

Charlie and I did end up meeting in Sioux Falls on Wednesday, the 21st because Randy had surgery 1 of 3 to repair the effects of his aortic dissection that happened in December 2010. To check on his status, click here.

I spent time with my parents the week of the 25th. I had a great time with them and got to enjoy the Newkirk Reformed Soup and Pie Supper, dinner out with my parents saddle club, and a school concert for Tristan and Tyson. I ended my visit to NW Iowa on Saturday the 31st with a really fun baby shower (see next post).

No comments: