Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Road Trip Day 1

We made it through day 1 of our road trip! I am actually not feeling that bad, but I may change my mind in the morning so don't hold your breath. I also made a mistake and grabbed the wrong cord for our small camera which is what we used for most of the day today so I don't have any pictures to post. I promise we will use our other camera from now on so you can see the pictures.
Our ride today wasn't too exciting but I just have to say that Moab, UT is beautiful. If you ever get the chance to go there I would highly recommend it and I can't wait until we can go and spend some actual time there to see Arches National Park and some of the other great scenery.
Below is a link showing the route we took today and I will try and continue to do that everyday so you can see where we are.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Albuquerque,+NM&daddr=Price,+UT&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.737461,81.474609&ie=UTF8&z=6
I am off to bed now since we are waking up at 4am to go on the road again!

No comments: