Thursday, December 15, 2011

Garage Progress - Drywall is Going Up!




Over the last week, our garage has been coming along very nicely. We are actually hoping to have it completely drywalled by this weekend.

On Monday we had an electrician come by to clean up some electrical, add wiring for two more lights and add an outlet. That night we installed the four recessed shop lights and Charlie finished up the insulation on Tuesday.

Tonight we had the joy of starting to put the drywall up on the ceiling. We installed two sheets and had a great time doing it, especially going around the garage door equipment. If I weren't pregnant, I am pretty sure I would have a cocktail in my hand right now. The good news is that once the ceiling is finished, the walls should go up pretty quickly. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the ceiling goes better!

No comments: